Friday, August 1, 2008

I'm sick of this

You know what makes me mad? Perfect parents. That is what makes me mad. I hate people who criticize other people's parenting skills. That is just stupid. So what if Kate doesn't like her kids to get dirty? She's not the only mother who does that. And so what if she gets a little mad sometimes. Wouldn't you get frustrated if you had 6 toddlers running around the house? So if your watching an episode of Jon and Kate Plus 8 realize that Jon and Kate are displaying one of the best parenting skills ever: not being perfect.

And what married couple doesn't have their arguments? It's part of being married!!! And unlike most married couples they don't say anything mean to each other like "your such a bit**" or something along the lines of that. I bed you and your spouse say stuff like that.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How do you know they don't call each other bitches? Are you around 24/7 to see them or is this part of your all knowing attitude because you love them and the show so much?

Change said...

You know I still can't get over you calling me a jacknut. It's such a funny word!