Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Last Night's Episode

Did anybody watch last night's episode?? It was so good!!! I love how Jon and Kate want their kids to experience everything. The kids looked like they had a great time riding the train!!! I know that Collin was very excited to show his brother's and sister's the trains, because he has been on one before. I also noticed that the kids are growing up a little. In terms of behavior. Jon and Kate don't have to scold them as much anymore. You know I am confused. How can parents not control their kids? Like you see these parents with only 2 kids on Nanny 911 and they are totally out of control. But the Gosselin kids are totally in control. They have great parents and a lot of people who love them. I just wish that more parents could be like Jon and Kate.

..::Change::..

No comments: