Sunday, May 17, 2009

Stupid Decisions

Hey Guys,
I know it has been a while since I last posted. But mainly because everything has been pretty quiet until recently. All of the sudden we are hit with the tabloids story of the affair. Now whether this is true or not, I'm not sure. Yes the pictures show him with Deanna Hummel, but we don't know what is going on between them. How do you know that they arn't just friends. Why can't men be friends with women, and women be friends with men without everybody jumping to conclusions. Honestly I think this is all just a setup, that will help bring publicity to the new season starting soon. Obviously they wouldn't do a new season of "Jon and Kate Plus 8" without Jon, considering his name is in the show. That means they know something that we don't. Do I think Jon is having an affair-no. Do I think Kate is having an affair-no.

Stop comparing Kate to Nadya Suleman. They have completely different parenting styles, (Kate actually cares for her kids.)

To Jodi's sister, writer of the Truth Breeds Hatred blog: Your sister just wants attention. She is mad that she didn't make enough money from the show, and that she is not part of it anymore. Now everybody may be in an uproar over what I just said but I don't care. I'm opinionated, that is what a blog is for.

Thank you for taking the time to read this blog. I will try and do more soon.

No comments: